Do you go to bed at night and sleep for seven or more hours, however, you still do not feel rested in the morning? Perhaps, you find yourself waking several times during the night and feel completely exhausted the next day. A good night’s rest is important to maintain a healthy body and prevent a variety of diseases. Plus, sleep contributes to people feeling recharged and having the energy they need to make it through their day. If you are finding yourself not sleeping well at night or feeling tired in the morning there are a few tricks that can help you sleep better. Tricks such as elevating your head at night with an inflatable adjustable bed wedge to obtain the correct sleeping position.
Tips to Help You Rest Well at Night
- Try not to eat late at night or drinking caffeinated beverages before bed.
- Exercise in the morning or try performing yoga to relax before going to bed.
- Perform a quiet activity such as reading or listening to music to wind-down and relieve stress.
- Elevate your head six to eight inches with an inflatable adjustable bed wedge.
- Avoid taking long naps during the day.
- Create a relaxed sleeping environment with a comfortable temperature for your bedroom.
- Eliminate external noises to create a peaceful setting.
- Minimize the amount of light that is in your room while sleeping.
Feel Refreshed and Energized in the Morning!
When you try the above tips to help you sleep well at night, you can eliminate the risk of feeling unrested in the morning. Travelwedge, a manufacturer of inflatable wedge pillow products offer a wide range of portable, lightweight solutions for sleeping with your head raised.